Friday 25 May 2012

Pastor Cries Out: My Wife Is Using Juju To Deal With Me

A Lagos-based pastor, Jimoh Ajose, on Wednesday prayed a Badagry Customary Court to dissolve his six-year-old marriage to his wife, Abosede. The pastor, who lives on Gboko Street, Igborosun, Badagry area of Lagos alleged that aside using charms on him, his wife, Abosede, was in the habit of fighting. 


Ajose said, “I want to seek divorce against my wife because she is using charms to deal with me and she is also quarrelsome. My wife is always fighting church members and she once broke the head of a member on mere suspicion that I am dating her.”

According to him, he locks her out of the house where she lives because of the fighting as he believes she can break up his congregation. 

Responding to the allegations, Abosede denied using charms and accused her husband of sleeping with wives of church members. “I did not use charms, and the only soap he saw with me was meant to promote my trade,” she said. 

The acting President of the court, Mr. Olanrewaju Dasilva, pleaded with the Pastor to calm down. He said their problems are not beyond repair and urged the couple to go home and resolve the matter in a family way. “The two of you must remain peaceful,” he said.

The case was then adjourned until June 6 for a report on progress or otherwise..

 
Design by Samizares Online Gist