Tuesday 15 May 2012

Prophet TB Joshua Prophesies First Half of UEFA Champions League Final


According to an Exclusive TB Joshua Blog, The Man of God has finally spoken the words about the champions league Final. He started by debunking the rumor that he earlier predicted that Chelsea will win the Champions League.
Prophet T. B. Joshua, the world renowned Man of God, believes Chelsea Football Club need more prayers if they are to break through in the final. He stated that He NEVER prophesied that Chelsea would win. Hear Him: “I never said anything about the match. I never did”. He then asked his congregation if they ever heard him predict the game. The congregation then answered, NO in unison. He continued, “Please, you people should stop embarrassing me on the internet. Why are people lying against me ? I did not say anything about the game. I even heard an analyst on Super sport say that i prophesied about the game. Please, i am here to tell you that i never prophesied about the game. He continued that some people are trying to use him as a bait to win the cup. After the congregation confirmed that the Prophet never predicted about the game, They now all in unison called on the prophet to please tell them what would happen in the match. After much pressure, He now opened up on the game.
THE WORDS OF T.B Joshua
When all these rumors were going on, I asked God to show me the game. He then showed me.
“I will tell you what happened only in the first half, so that i wont break the morale of young people who love football. What i saw in the first half was not good for Chelsea. Infact, Your Chelsea needs more prayers in this match than their opponent, Bayern munich.
I’m seeing a brother with bald hair break into the net , with the help of a tall man. I will not say more than that. I will say more next sunday if you present it exactly as i said it on the internet, rather than spreading false ones about me.”. So pray for your club.
The revelation prompted a congregant, apparently a supporter of Chelsea, to ask the prophet for prayers for Chelsea. The prophet, who revealed he was also a fan, however denied reports purported to have been carried on Super sport and such social media on the internet as Facebook, that he had predicted the outcome of the Chelsea-Bayern final to be played in Munich. Indeed, it was after such reports that he went into the spiritual realm to see what was in store, after which he concluded that Chelsea needed more prayers than their opponents. The much-touted Champions League final comes off at the Allianz Arena in Munich on Saturday, May19

 
Design by Samizares Online Gist