Saturday 16 March 2013

OgaAtTheTop Saga: @ChannelsTV Presenters Must Be Cautioned


Before I say what's on my mind, let me make it clear that a Blog is a platform for one to share his/her opinion on everyday issues. I say this because a few persons have called me to say things like 'Olu we expect you to be neutral', 'allow your readers to decide', etc. Please, a Blogger is free to share his/her opinion.

That said; lets move on to #OgaAtTheTop drama. Olu Famous supports the argument of Ruggedman. The trio of Chamberlain, Neota and Maupe displayed 'bias' during the interview with Mr Shem, as one of them was even 'smiling' as others ridicule him. Not cool! I think their #OgaAtTheTop should call them to order!

See what Ruggedman said about the Channels TV presenters' action below...

I can't place their motive, but it was obvious that they really wanted to "rubbish" Mr Shem. Sad!

 
Design by Samizares Online Gist