Friday 10 May 2013

Arik Air Has A Ring Of Thieves; They Stole My $62,000 ––PDP Man Kashamu Buruji


The amount Prince Kashamu Buruji, an Ogun State topshot of the PDP said he lost to thieves on Tuesday May 7th, 2013, when he boarded an Arik Air flight from Lagos to Abuja is huge. In fact, it is the kind of money that could change the lives of about 10 Nigerians over night.

Consequently, many are beginning to doubt his claims. But was Prince Kashamu actually carrying $62,000 on him while inside the Arik flight? See what he said below:
"I have never heard of this type of daylight robbery and didn't think I would be the first but the next time it happens to me, Arik Air should be ready for me. 
"I had $62,000 (sixty two thousand dollars) in my briefcase and saw the money just before I went through screening. I noticed in the car on my way to the hotel that the money has mysteriously left my suitcase. 
"Arik air either has a ring of thieves doing this operation in collaboration with the operators of the screening machine or has a spirit that steals from its overhead compartment."
We gathered that the management of Arik Air are doubting Prince Kashamu's claims but have decided not to say anything on the $62,000 saga unless he makes any funny move.

 
Design by Samizares Online Gist