Friday 17 May 2013

For Men, Have You Ever Done This For Your Woman?


It is so loving and romantic to adore your woman as long as you desire and love her.
But I can bet it, many Nigeria men will never do this, you ask me why? OK, I stumbled on this Picture on a Nigerian site and was amazed with some of the comments from readers, mostly men on whether they can do this for their woman......See some of their comments below:

  • Besides I'm not her house boy...if she wants her nails cleaned, she should patronize female cosmetics saloons, they're quite affordable.

  • Is this supposed to be the height of romance? I say it is not.
  • He's going to start practicing colouring his nails.

  • Then I have news for you baby, your friend is gay, unless a girl will surrender the apple to me, there's is no need whatsoever to do THAT to her...for a mere female friend for that matter, how manly is that, you are the only one who can tell this outside, there is no need for any sane man to emulate your gayfriend.

  • Na Me Dey Brush For Ma Babe!! Isnt Dat Sexy

 
Design by Samizares Online Gist