Monday 4 March 2013

Uche Jombo’s ‘My Life My Damage’ screens at cinemas



Mouth watering affection! Uche Jombo-Rodriquez and husband Kenny Rodriquez walk the red carpet of Uche’s new movie  ‘My Life My Damage’ at the Ozone cinemas.
Kenny secretly flew in for the special occasion from the US.
‘My Life My Damage’ now showing in cinemas.
Uche Jombo and her hubby Kenny Rodriquez Photo credit Daniel Sync/ Sync PHOTOS
Uche Jombo and her hubby Kenny Rodriquez at the premier. Photo credit: Daniel Sync/ Sync PHOTOS
Kenny Rodriquez and Desmond Elliot Photo credit Daniel Sync/ Sync PHOTOS
Kenny Rodriquez and Desmond Elliot. Photo credit: Daniel Sync/ Sync PHOTOS
Emem Isong, Stephanie Okereke and Bola Aduwo Photo credit Daniel Sync/ Sync PHOTOS
Emem Isong, Stephanie Okereke and Bola Aduwo. Photo credit: Daniel Sync/ Sync PHOTOS

 
Design by Samizares Online Gist