Tuesday 19 February 2013

Wow! So it was Charley Boy's Wife who Proposed Marriage To Him



I used to avoid posting any story relating to these two. Reasons is that there are some not too good stories at the disposal of Onlinegist.com about Charley Boy, especially with regards to his "corner side relationship", you can imagine. I just don't want to cause any trouble, at least for now. *wink!*

But I stumbled on what the Area Father's wife, Lady D said about the early days of their love leading to their marriage. She actually took a bold step that many ladies wouldn't dare. See what she said below:
"I dated Charles for a few years before I proposed to him to marry me, else I would leave. He was getting too comfortable with just dating me because marriage wasn’t really on his mind. You know, he hasn’t been lucky in that department."
I hope ladies dating guys who are only 'comfortable with sex' will learn something from Lady D?

 
Design by Samizares Online Gist